Geared Motors and inline helical gear reducer have been developed in our factory to give co-axial, and compact and reliable mode of speed reduction at high torque. The gear castings are manufactured from high grade cast iron and liberally designed for maximum heat dissipation and cool running. Gear and pinions are made from special case hardening alloy steel and are specially heat-treated.
In addition to our standard range of production of 0.16 HP to 30 HP,0.1 to 700 RPM as detailed in out pricelist, other sizes can be offered on specific enquires.
Electric motors used in gear units are totally enclosed,fan cooled squirrel cage induction motors suitable for operation on 415V, 50Hz, 3 Phase, AC Supply Generally IP 54 enclosure, with class B insulation and as per IS: 325 1989. However electric motor with different electrical / mechanical haracteristics can also be offered.
1. Geared motors, incorporating liberally designed and perfectly aligned pinions, gears and bearing are compact light in weight and provide a very economic, efficient and trouble free method of speed reduction.
2. Geared motors are suitable for reversible drive and are supplied for various mounting positions depending upon requirement.
3. Geared motors incorporate electric motor of proven design evolved over very 10Years manufacturing experience Geared motors are available at very short notice.
4. Geared motors are available at very short notice.
Bearing and gears are lubricated by normal splashing of oil and requires no special attention for long periods First fill oil is not supplied. All geared motors are provided with oil filler cum breather plug, drain plug and oil level indicator. The first change of oil should be made after approximately 350 to 450 operating hours. The recommended oils are Indian oil-Servomesh SP 60 or Hindustan Petroleum-Garvin EP 5 or 4 equivalent.
Normal duty and heavy duty series geared motors are available under our regular manufacturing program, Light duty and extra heavy duty series can be offered on specific enquires.
All components are tested to right standard of tolerances. Assembled gear unit are tested on no load for noise level, oil leakage temperature rise.
DATA TO BE FURNISHED WITH ENQUIRY
The following details are to be furnished along with enquiry
1. Load in HP or KW.
2.Torque in Kg-m.
3.Supply voltage and frequency details.
4. Operating conditions such as peak or shock loads giving magnitude and duration, ambient conditions (,e) temperature humidity etc,number of operating hours per day and mounting position.