“NBE Motors Pvt. Ltd.” unbalanced vibratory motor in 2,4,6 or 8 pole design motor available in flange or foot mounted. In brief movable unbalance plates can be adjusted on circumference for easy tracing of the weight which serves oscillation.
In brief movable unbalance plates can be adjusted on circumference for easy tracing of the weight which serves oscillation width from zero to maximum.
0.125 HP to 20.0 HP Three phase supply and
0.10 HP to 1 HP Single Phase supply
Application:Conveying, Compacting, Emptying, Cleaning, Testing & Feeding of all kind of products, process can be achieved with help of vibratory motor.
Loosening & separation of bulk material screening, dewatering, filtration, crushing
|Conformance||Dimension||Cooling & Ventilation||Degree of Protection||Noise|
|IS 325||IS 1231 and 2223||IS 6362||IS 4691. IP-54/IP-55 (Optional)||IS 12065|
|Voltage||Frequency||Duty||Class of Insulation||Enclose||Ambient Temp.|
|415 V +- 6%||50 Hz +- 3%||S1 , S2 ,.. Upto S8||B,F, class avail of request||T.E.F.C.||40°C|
- Housing : (Stator Frame) Cast Iron body with colling ribs
- Rotor: Core of Insulated lamination with a high pressure die-cast Aluminum cage. The whole rotor assembly is dynamically balance to ensure quiet and vibration free operation. Surface of rotor is protected by and anti corrosion coating.
- Shaft: Made from high carbon steel (ie. EN-8)
- Terminal Box: Are located at right hand side of the drive end side, sealed against ingress of moisture. Also provided with conduit entry. Earthing terminal is fitted at the box-side.
- High air flow external Bi-directional polypropylene fans assure low temperature rise to given an extended life of motor. Fan cowls are suitable gauge pressed steel construction, securely bolted to end shield of motor-body.